AdSense

Thursday, September 11, 2008


this is my sister Ethel at the center, while she was confine at the hospital in hongkong.She's been in hongkong for almost 12 years, she was suffering of cancer,it's called serous adeno ca; ovary- colonic mets. her illness is very fatal, me and my sister is just an OFW, we both worked so hard for the sake of our family. Inspite of everything she never lost her hope,she did everything to survive but still she fail. i had a chance to visit her in hongkong after my contract in my previous job collapse. i can still say that god is so good for giving us both a chance to be with each other, we have a great bonding for the last time of her life after our last meet for 14 years. i took care of her at the hospital and bring her back to our country (Philippines). from hongkong hospital to the hospital in cebu, after 8 days she passed away. i would like to thanks to the our fellow filipinos in hongkong for their helping hand and for having a good hearted, my sisters friend they are all good, thanks for all your support most especially to our financial needs and to all your prayers, you serve as a good model to all. may she rest in peace with the help of our prayers. I've missed her...with the photo it's tita nene the one who help her,shes a volunteer from the church and me in red

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry this happened to your sister. You can be assured she is in a better place! Our family will pray for you and your family.

RELEASE YOUR WRITING FOR A BLOG ABILITY